- Friday, August 28, 2020 at 6 pm;
- Saturday August 29, 2020 at 9 am;
- September 4, 2020 at 6 pm;
- September 5, 2020 at 9 am;
- September 12, 2020 at 9 am
On the day of the Confirmation ceremony we usually…
- Candidates and Sponsors, Gather outside of the church half an hour before the ceremony
- Group Photo
- Individual photos following the ceremony
- Pick up certificate
Confirmation Dress Code- This will be outside.
- Dress code for both candidates and sponsors. Dressy Dress…Think Church, modest, respectful, note, however, you will be standing for a long time therefore plan for the right shoes.
- Women: Please choose a modest dress, blouse with a skirt, or shirt with dress slacks– not too tight, not too low, not too short, not see-through, no spaghetti straps, no miniskirts, no sheer shirts with under garments exposed, no bear mid-drifts. The length of the dress or skirt should be just above the knee or longer.
- Men: White shirt and tie with dark slacks and dark dress shoes (no baggy oversized pants, low riders, T-Shirts or athletic wear).