We ask you for 15-30 minutes of your time so that we can meet with your family; generally at least one parent and the candidate. As this also now will occur virtually, please contact Sally Cunningham firstname.lastname@example.org to organize a family meeting. We can’t wait to meet in person:)
There is no particular order these have to be completed. Registration and the Sponsor form are online and the rest can either be emailed to email@example.com or sent via mail.
Click on the following links for the documents and to register online.
- Registration Please be sure to include a copy of your baptismal certificate unless you were baptized at Holy Family.
- Confirmation Covenant
- Memorializing form
- Medical Release Form*
- Sponsor Form
- Guidelines for Adults Interacting with Minors Form
- Boundary Guidelines for High School Youth Working with Youth
- $300 fee for the two year process. (If you are out of the parish there is an additional $50 fee.) This can be mailed to Holy Family or paid to Youth Ministry through the ONLINE GIVING at www.holyfamily.org
- The medical release looks like it is only for people who take prescriptions; however Part B allows the Youth Ministry to administer medical assistance if needed. Please fill out the form above part A, if you take prescriptions fill out part B and please sign part B.
The Basic Requirements
- Attend 12 sessions throughout the 2 years
- Parent Involvement in the process
- Attend 2 retreats (one each year)
- Be involved in a liturgical ministry throughout the 2 years and hopefully beyond
- Attend the 4 rites and rituals throughout the 2 years
- Attend 4 Youth Ministry activities throughout the 2 year (at least two each year)
- Complete a service project reflection by the end of the second year.