Confirmation Sacramental preparation is a two-year process, which includes teens, sponsors, parents and families. The Confirmation process includes worship, formation, service, interviews, retreats, liturgical rites, and the social activities we call Community Life. Teens typically begin the Confirmation process at Holy Family during their freshman year in high school and receive the Sacrament during the Easter Season of their sophomore year; however, any teen in high school may participate in the process during their high school years.
The Goals of the Confirmation Process.
- By the end of the Confirmation Preparation Process the Confirmation Candidates will know they have a home at Holy Family and the larger Catholic Church.
- By the end of the Confirmation Preparation Process the Confirmation Candidates will believe that the Holy Spirit leads our church and is an advocate in their lives.
- By the end of the Confirmation Preparation Process the Confirmation Candidates and their households will have participated and taken a leadership role in worship, and service and will have participated in formational sessions, and community life events.
- A New Confirmation Candidate? Welcome!
- Checklist for Confirmation
- Community Life
- Confirmation 2020
- Confirmation 2021 (Year 2) Formation Sessions
- Confirmation 2022 (Year 1) Formation Sessions
- Confirmation Date
- Confirmation Names
- Confirmation Sessions
- Confirmation Visioning Committee
- Family Corner, for making the domestic church come alive!
- Family Interviews
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Make-ups for Catechetical Sessions
- Our Catechists
- Parent Involvement
- Service Opportunities
- The Rituals for Candidates throughout their Confirmation Preparation