Thank you for registering for CrossWalk!
Please be sure to complete BOTH the online registration & the downloadable forms packet below.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not the same registration for enrolling a child in Religious Education for grades 1-5 or a teen in Confirmation. If you have a child in grades 1-5, please contact the Religious Education office at 626-403-6118 or visit their website (hffaithformationforkids.org).
All forms in the packet below need to be downloaded, printed, signed and returned to the Youth Ministry Office at the Eden Center or left at the Pastoral Center. When filling out these forms, please note the following:
- CrossWalk Covenant – must be signed by each middle schooler and his/her parent or guardian
- Medication Authorization & Permission Form – This form is tricky! It looks like it is only for people who take prescriptions; however, part B allows the Youth Minister to administer medical assistance or call an ambulance if needed. Please fill out the form above part A if you take prescriptions, fill out part B, and sign part B.
- Boundary Guidelines for Junior High & High School Youth Working or Volunteering with Children or Youth – must be signed by each middle schooler and his/her parent or guardian
- Guidelines for Adults Interacting with Minors at Parish or School Activities or Events – must be signed by each adult participating in CrossWalk (you keep page #1)
- $150 for the year (if registered in the parish) – covers the September-May sessions
- $200 for the year (if not registered in the parish) – covers the September-May sessions
Fees can be paid with either cash or check (payable to Holy Family Church) or on the Holy Family Online Giving page. Payment plans and scholarship assistance are available if needed. Please email Sally at email@example.com for more information.
If you have a middle schooler who has been baptized but has not yet received the sacraments of Reconciliation (Confession) and/or Eucharist (Communion), we will have a few family sessions to prepare for these sacraments for one hour each on Friday nights from 6:30 to 7:30. Please contact Dawn Ponnet at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to participate.
If you have a middle schooler who has NOT been baptized and your would like him/her to become a Roman Catholic, click here to read about our RCIA process for children and teens.