We are so excited that you are interested in participating in the CROSSWALK Middle School Ministry at Holy Family!
Click below to register
This on-line application is long and asks about:
family information, emergency information, and youth information.
Please note: this is not the same packet used if you are enrolling a child in Religious Education 1-5.
If you have a child in grades 1-5, please contact the Religious Education office at 626-403-6118.
All forms need to be downloaded, printed, signed and returned to the Youth Ministry Office at the Eden Center, or you may leave the forms in the Parish Offices.
- Covenant (must be downloaded and signed by young person and his/her parent or guardian)
- Safeguard guidelines for Middles Schoolers (must be downloaded and signed by young person and his/her parent or guardian)
- Safeguard guidelines for parents (must be downloaded and signed by all adults in the household)
- Memorializing (must be downloaded and signed by all adults in the household)
- Medical Release (must be downloaded and filled out) this form is tricky, it looks like it is only for people who take prescriptions; however, part B allows the Youth Ministry to administer medical assistance if needed. Please fill out the form above part A, if you take prescriptions fill out part B and please sign part B.
CROSSWALK MSM fees
$150 for the year (if registered in the parish) – covers the September-May sessions
$200 for the year (if not registered in the parish) – covers the September-May sessions
Fees can be paid with either cash or check (payable to Holy Family Church)
Payment plans and scholarship assistance is available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you have a young adolescent who has been baptized but has not yet received the sacraments of Reconciliation (confession) and/or Eucharist (communion) we will have a few family sessions to prepare for the sacraments. The family sessions are for one hour on Friday nights from 6:30 to 7:30
November 1, Communion of Saints
November 22, Advent Retreat
January 3, Epiphany celebration
February 7, Lenten preparation
March 6, A look at forgiveness
March 20, A look at Eucharist
April 3, The Paschal Mystery
If you have a young adolescent who has NOT been baptized and your would like him/her to become a Roman Catholic Click here to read about our RCIA process for children and teens.