There are faith formation sessions each year of the Confirmation preparation process. Each session is from 3:45-5:15 pm on Sundays in the Holy Family Eden Center. Families are asked to attend the 5:30 pm Mass each week to support their teen.
Other Important Year 1 Dates & Reminders
Please be sure to register for your Liturgical Ministry, which is a required part of the Confirmation prep process!
- December 2022 – Adopt-A-Family, gifts due.
- Dec 10 and 11- StrengthsFinder Retreat,* Holy Family Church Saturday 5-9pm, Sunday 9am-6:30pm after Mass.
- December 18 – Sponsor Retreat 3:30pm -5:00 pm in the Eden Center: Click to register
- December 18 – The Rite of Welcome, Holy Family 5:30 pm Mass, Please invite your Sponsor! – The Rite of Welcome allows the candidate to bond with their sponsor and allows the community of faith to bless the teens as they embark on this journey of faith.
- Summer 2023, Dates TBD – Teen Mission Trip (domestic/ Costa Rica)
*The Strengthsfinder retreat fee includes a copy of the book StrengthsFinder 2.0 (Tom Rath).
Please pick up your book at least one week prior to the retreat so that the teen can complete the online questionnaire. They will use the online access code in the back of the book! These codes can only be used once. Teens will need to go online, complete the questionnaire, and have parents email: firstname.lastname@example.org their results at least 3 days before the retreat. They will need to bring their books with them to the retreat.