CrossWalk Middle School Ministry (MSM) is a dynamic, service-based youth ministry program designed for all 6th, 7th, and 8th grade youth. We seek to inspire middle schoolers to know Jesus and empower them to live as engaged, joyful disciples. We meet once a month to discuss how we can reach out to those in need and together perform the corporal and spiritual works of mercy by participating in service projects.
Come Walk with Us!
WHEN – one Sunday per month with the exception of November when we will meet twice (see the Schedule for exact dates and times)
- Please try to be on time ! We sometimes have projects that are very time-consuming and we don’t like to run over, especially for people who want to attend the 5:30 Mass.
WHERE – Holy Family Eden Center
- Family Faith Formation meetings start in the Hall next to the Church at 9:15 am
- Other meetings will be held in the Eden Center on the opposite side of Fremont Ave from the Church and Pastoral Center. The exact location is 1520 Fremont Ave. Just give us a call if you’re having trouble finding it (626-403-6148)!
HOW – CrossWalk provides almost everything needed for each service project!
- You just need to bring your creativity and enthusiasm. We will collect Halloween Candy for the troops and our Box of Joy project, as well as hygiene items for the people who come and use the Shower of Hope. (You will learn more about that very shortly!) One other exception would be if we do a drive of some kind collecting “gently used” items.
FEES & REGISTRATION
- Fees each year are as follows:
- Holy Family parishioners is $150
- Out of parish $200.
- Please pay on the Holy Family Online Giving page or make a check out to “Holy Family Church” and mail to the parish Pastoral Center (1527 Fremont Ave) Please don’t let financial need keep you from joining us! Let us know if you need accommodations or scholarships.
- Please complete additional release forms by clicking below.
If you have a middle schooler who has been baptized, but has not yet received the sacraments of Reconciliation (Confession) and/or Eucharist (Communion), we will have a few family sessions to prepare for these sacraments. Please contact Sally Cunningham at email@example.com for more information and to participate.
If you have a middle schooler who has NOT been baptized and your would like him/her to become a Roman Catholic, click here to read about our RCIA process for children and teens. Please contact Dawn Ponnet at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to participate.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not the same registration for enrolling a child in Religious Education for grades 1-5 or a teen in Confirmation. If you have a child in grades 1-5, please contact the Religious Education office at 626-403-6118 or visit their website (hffaithformationforkids.org).